The interviews start this weekend but we managed to get a copy of the questionnaire applicants are asked to fill out. It doesn't ask for blood type or pet's name, but that about all that's missing.
1. For how long have you been a Democratic Party primary voter?
2. Have you ever voted in the primary election of any party other than the Democratic Party? Yes/No. If so, in which year or years? Why?
3. Are you married, single, widowed or divorced? If married: what is your spouse's name? What is his or her occupation? Who is his/her employer? If divorced: What is/are the name(s) of your former spouse(s)? In what state and county were your divorce papers filed? Please note the grounds for your divorce as stated in the divorce papers. Do you believe anything could be found in your divorce papers that would disqualify you in the minds of voters from being on the ticket? Would you be willing to provide a copy of your divorce papers if requested by the Democratic State Central Committee? Yes/No
4. Do you have any children? Yes/No. If so, what are their names and ages? If they are adults, what are their occupations and who are their employers?
5. Have you ever had any federal, state or local tax liens filed against you or a business in which you have/had an ownership interest? Yes/No. If so, please explain.
6. Have your wages ever been garnished? Yes/No. If so, please explain.
7. Have you ever defaulted on a loan, debt, line of credit, or credit card? Yes/No. If so, please explain.
8. Have you ever declared bankruptcy? Yes/No. If so, please explain.
9. Have you ever been sued for failure to pay a debt? Yes/No. If so, please explain.
10. Have you ever been sued for failing to make a child support payment? Yes/No. If so, please explain.
11. Have you ever had a restraining order filed against you? Yes/No. If so, please explain.
12. Have you ever been charged with a felony or misdemeanor? Yes/No. If so, please explain.
13. Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor? Yes/No. If so, please explain.
14. Have you ever been accused or found guilty of crimes related to domestic violence - whether or not any records pertaining to such matters have been sealed, redacted, or expunged? Yes/No If so, please explain.
15. Have you ever or do you currently have an abuse problem involving alcohol, prescription medications, illegal drugs, or inhalants? Yes/No If so, did you or have you sought treatment? Yes/No.
16. Are you currently taking or have you ever taken performance enhancing substances (including, but not limited to steroids, human growth hormone, or amphetamines) outside the lawful care of a physician or other medical professional? Yes/No. If so, please explain.
17. Have you ever received a citation for a traffic violation? Yes/No Please list date(s), jurisdiction(s), and circumstances(s).
18. What is the address of your primary residence?
19. Please list all previous addresses at which you have resided?
20. Do you own the home in which your reside? Yes/No.
21. Which, if any, real estate exemptions do you claim? Please check all that apply. Homeowner, senior citizen, senior freeze, home improvement, returning veterans', disabled veterans', disabled persons'.
22. Do you own any real estate (commercial, residential, agricultural, or industrial) other than your primary residence? Yes/No. If so, please list all addresses (including those in Illinois, other states, or foreign countries). If you answered yes, are any of these properties rental properties? Yes/No. What is/are the address(es) of the rental property or properties?
23. Have you ever missed a payment or made a late payment on the real estate taxes for any property or properties that you own or owned? Yes/No. If so, please explain.
24. Have the real estate taxes on any property or properties that you own or owned ever been sold? Yes/No. If so, please explain
25. Has a commercial or tax lien ever been placed against a property you own or owned? Yes/No. If so, please list the date(s), jurisdiction(s), circumstance(s), and whether or not the lien has been removed.
26. Has a property you own or owned ever been cited for code, municipal ordinance or other legal violation? Yes/No. If so, please list the property or properties, the circumstance(s), how the matter was resolved or if it is still pending.
27. Have you ever applied for and/or received a real estate exemption for which you were not qualified, not entitled to receive, or for a residence that was not your primary residence? Yes/No. If so, please explain.
28. What is your primary profession?
29. Please provide the names and dates of employment for any jobs you have held.
30. Have you ever been disciplined, reprimanded, sanctioned, reassigned duties, or been terminated by an employer for any reason, including, but not limited to, misconduct, misappropriation of resources, theft, dereliction of duty, sexual harassment, discrimination on the basis of age, race, gender, ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation? Yes/No If so, please explain.
31. Do you currently hold, or have you ever held, a professional license in the state of Illinois or any other state, or do you hold a federal license or any type? Yes/No. If so, what is/are the profession(s) of the license(s) and in which state(s) are/were they held, or by which federal agency/agencies are/were you licensed? If you answered yes, have you ever been reprimanded, had your license(s) suspended, or had your license(s) revoked for any reason? Yes/No. If so, please explain. Have you ever been accused or investigated for any violations in relation to a state or federal license? Yes/No please explain.
32. Please provide the names of any businesses, firms, partnerships, or holding companies which you own/owned or have/had an ownership interest.
33. Have you ever sued anyone in your personal or professional capacity? Yes/No. If yes, please explain.
34. Have you ever been sued in your personal or professional capacity? Yes/No. If yes, please explain.
35. Has your current employer or former employer(s) ever been the plaintiff or the defendant in a lawsuit? Yes/No. If yes, please explain.
36. Has your current employer or former employer(s) ever been the plaintiff or the defendant in a criminal case? Yes/No. If yes, please explain.
37. What is your educational background? Please list the schools (high school, community college, college, graduate, and professional, technical, and trade apprenticeship programs) years attended, and whether or not you completed your degree or course of study.
38. Have you ever been investigated, disciplined, suspended, expelled, reprimanded, or sanctioned for matters pertaining to academic honesty, including, but not limited to, plagiarism, cheating, harassment, bullying, misconduct, or fabrication or data? Yes/No If so, please explain.
39. Are you a veteran? Yes/No. If so, in which branch(es) of the military did you serve or are you serving, from what dates, and what is your current or final rank? Were you ever reduced in rank? Yes/No. If so, please explain. Was any other type of formal disciplinary action ever taken against you while in the armed forces? Yes/No If so, please explain. If no longer serving, were you honorably discharged? Yes/No. If not honorably discharged, what was your type of discharge? General, other than honorable, bad conduct, dishonorable, entry level separation. Please explain the circumstances of your discharge if not honorable.
40. Are you or have you ever been a member of a labor union? Yes/No. If so, which one(s) and from what dates?
41. Are you a current or former elected official? Yes/No If so, please note the office or offices held, the years in which you held the position, and the length of each term of office.
42. If you have served in the state legislature, please list all recipients of tuition waivers you or your office has awarded. Do any of these recipients have family members who are/were financial contributions or volunteers for your political campaigns? Yes/No If so, please list:
43. Are you now or have you ever been a member of a federal, state, or local board and/or commission? Yes/No If so, note the board and/or commission, dates served, and by whom you were appointed.
44. Have you, your employer, or an immediate family member, either currently or in the past, received a contract for services with the state of Illinois or a local government entity? Yes/No If so, please explain the type of contract, the years in which contract was received, and the amount the contract was worth.
45. Have you or an immediate family member ever worked as a registered lobbyist of state, federal, or local government entities? Yes/No If so, please provide a list of clients, level(s) of government lobbied, and dates for which you represented those clients.